We are committed to creating a more prosperous future for our clients, for people and for society through integrating our core capabilities and technical expertise to generate innovative solutions.
As a manufacturer, we create new values by leveraging our cutting-edge technologies.
Our goal: To become a global market leader.
We are driven by our shared values and commitments. These elements express our strengths and represent the basis for how we work and deliver solutions to our clients and stakeholders:
We venture into new business fields, overcome technical hurdles and establish innovative methodologies.
We remain dedicated to developing results-focused, thoughtful solutions that fully meet the needs of our clients and benefit society as a whole.
We bring together a wide range of technologies, innovative tools and a diverse team dedicated to increasing value to all stakeholders.
We commit to overcoming obstacles through diligence and our "never-give-up" philosophy, and to delivering quality products and services to our clients and society.
We undertake to foster mutual respect and support among all those involved in our activities and to emphasize the importance of safety for all.
We pledge to maintain the highest ethical standards in everything we do.
Quality and Environmental Policy
We aim to achieve our corporate mission while ensuring harmony with the global environment and meeting the expectations of customers and others.
- Strive to improve product quality; shorten delivery times; reduce costs; comply with customer requirements, laws, and regulations; prevent environmental pollution; and improve the environment toward the common goal of "zero complaints."
- Identify and comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations, and other requirements, and strive to reduce environmental impact in all processes from procurement of raw materials to delivery of products.
- Strive to ensure that all employees recognize the importance of quality and environmental protection through in-house training and awareness-raising activities.
- Establish quality and environmental objectives, strive to achieve them, and review these objectives regularly or as needed.
- Build and operate quality and environmental management systems and continuously improve them.
Quality Management System
Environmental Management System
Green Purchasing Policy
In accordance with our quality and environmental policy, we will:
- Purchase and use raw materials, components, and products with low environmental impact to ensure we develop, design, and manufacture environmentally friendly products.
- Observe laws and regulations concerning chemical substances, including agreements with customers and conflict mineral disclosure rules.
- Avoid using banned chemical substances and goods containing such substances.
- Properly manage controlled chemical substances.
- Risk assessment is conducted when purchasing chemical substances.
- Contribute to protecting the global environment and building a recycling-oriented society by delivering such environmentally friendly products to customers.
Health and Safety Policy
Giving the highest priority to the health and safety of our employees, we are committed to preventing occupational accidents, maintaining and promoting health, and creating a good working environment.
- Identify and comply with all applicable laws and regulations (e.g., the Industrial Safety and Health Act) and other requirements.
- Continuously improve health and safety training to raise awareness of health and safety issues.
- Strive to create a safe working environment to achieve zero occupational accidents.
- Strive to reduce overtime to maintain and promote health.
- Eliminate illegal discrimination such as harassment and make a safe and comfortable working environment.
- Build and operate health and safety management systems and continuously improve them.