Alumina consists of oxidized aluminium and is the most popular among all fine ceramics.
High-purity alumina ceramic series is the ceramic material with Al2O3 content 99.5% and 99.9%.
- Electrical Insulating properties
- Wear Resistance
- Heat Resistance
- Corrosion Resistance
- Plasma Resistance
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment parts (chamber parts, insulation flanges, etching equipment parts, wafer chucks)
- Crusher parts (classifiers, airflow type crushers, beads mills)
- General Industrial parts (nozzles for laser processing machines, shafts, bearings)
- High precision, heat resistant tool (positioning jigs, assembly jigs)
- Wear resistant parts (wire drawing machine guide rollers, yarn paths, rails, guides)
- Electrical insulation parts (insulators, spacers, bushes)
Alumina is usually a white or cream colored ceramics.
Our lineup includes alumina with hight-purities of 99.5% and 99.9%. Due to its electrical insulating properties, from early on it has been used in various electrical components. Alumina is large amounts are used and it is the least expensive of all fine ceramics. It is also possible to manufacture large products, high purity type has high mechanical strength and excellent corrosion resistance. In addition, it is used for parts of CVD equipment and etching equipment because it is also excellent in plasma resistance.
|Flexural Strength||Fracture Toughness||Thermal Expansion|
|Thermal Conductivity||Volume Resistivity|