Silicon Carbide (SiC)
Silicon carbide (SiC) is the material that we have the most experience working with. We have a specialized large-scale vacuum furnace that allows us to handle everything from small batches to mass production.
Production support is possible up to 1 m×1 m.
- High temperature strength
- Wear Resistance
- High Thermal Conductivity
- Corrosion Resistance
- Sliding parts (mechanical seals, bearings, shafts)
- Crusher parts (classifier, airflow type crusher, beads mills)
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment parts (XY stages, MOCVD trays, focus rings, wafer chucks)
- Molding machine parts (glass lens molding machine parts)
- Heat resistant parts (burner nozzles, high temperature testing machine parts, metal melting crucibles)
- Abrasion resistant parts (blast nozzles, shot blasting blades, buried pipe guard plates, fishing rod yarn paths)
Silicon carbide (SiC) is a black ceramics that is a compound of silicon and carbon.
When compared to other fine ceramics, silicon carbide has very little loss of mechanical strength in high-temperature ranges (more than1000℃) and very high abrasion resistance.
In addition,due to its strong covalent bonding, it is the hardest of various fine ceramics, has excellent corrosion resistance, and has good sliding characteristics in liquid.
Using these characteristics, it is used for mechanical seals, bearings for chemical pumps, etc.
It is also used for wafer forks in semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
|Flexural Strength||Fracture Toughness||Thermal Expansion|
|Thermal Conductivity||Volume Resistivity|
|SCP02||High Thermal Conductivity