Our zirconia consists of partially stabilized zirconia (PSZ) in which 3 mol% is added to Y2O3.
The material particle diameter is small, high precision processing is possible.
- High Mechanical Strength at room temperature
- High Fracture Toughness at room temperature
- Wear Resistance
- Heat Insulating properties
- Electrical Insulating properties
- Thermal expansion similar to f metal
- Molds / Tools (various molds, precision positioning jigs, insulating jigs)
- Crusher parts (classifiers, airflow type crushers, beads mils)
- Industrial knives (industrial cutters, slitters, platen rolls)
- Optical connector parts (ferrules, sleeves, V groove jigs)
- Special spring (coil springs, leaf springs)
- Consumer products (compact insulated screwdrivers, kitchen knives, slicers)
This material has high mechanical strength at normal temperature and excellent material fracture toughness. PSZ (Partially Stabilized Zirconia) has a small material particle size which allows high-precision finishing processing, and is put to practical use for precision machining parts such as molds.
Practical application in precision processed parts such as molds is increasing. It is also used for industrial cutters, optical connector parts, and grinding machine media. The high fracture toughness of PSZ (Partially Stabilized Zirconia) can be utilized for applications such as special springs and it can also be used as a material for household use ceramics knives and slicers.
|Flexural Strength||Fracture Toughness||Thermal Expansion|
|Thermal Conductivity||Volume Resistivity|