We are able to manufacture alumina wafers up to a maximum size of φ300mm (φ12 inch).
With a high density and few pores, it is possible to form fine circuit patterns.
We also handle substrates with fine rounded/square holes or slits, as well as polished substrates.
- Substrates for thin film circuits
- Sensor component substrates
- Substrates for semiconductor processing
- Able to manufacture up to a maximum size of φ300 mm (φ12 inch).
- The material has a low surface roughness (Ra 0.02μm or less) and few surface pores which makes it possible to form fine circuit patterns.
- The high bending strength allows a reduced thickness.
- The small dielectric loss tangent in the high frequency band makes it ideal for use with high-frequency circuits.