Si/SiC (Infiltration Method)
Composite materials in which a porous body of SiC is infiltrated with metallic silicon.Manufactured by the pressureless infiltration method.
It has an overwhelming low thermal expansion and high thermal conductivity, and it is a material ideal for heat sink parts.
- Lightweight : Equivalent to aluminum！
- High rigidity : The Young's Modulus is 1.6times of SUS！
- Low thermal expansion : Equivalent to silicon！
- High thermal conductivity : Higher than SiC！
- Heat sinks
- Structual material for LCD manufacturing equipments
- Transport hand parts (LCD,Semiconductor)