Ti/Pt/Au Thin Film Circuits
It is possible to realize products for various applications with highly reliable circuit substrates.
- The middle layer is made of platinum which has high solder resistance.
- Active titanium is used at the interface between the ceramics and the metallization to improve reliability.
- The upper layer is made of gold as standard and a wire bonding option is also possible.
- AIN ceramics which has superior heat conduction is also available.
- It is also possible to apply Au/Sn solder to the top layer.
By applying AuSn solder to the circuit substrate in advance, mounting can be carried out without any further processing.
|Standard Composition||Au:Sn = 70:30 (wt%)
(Other compositions are also available)
|Standard thickness (t)||3.5μm (Up to 5μm)|
|Film thickness tolerance||±1μm (Possible to get up to ±0.5μm)|
|Minimum pattern size (D)||30μm|
Patterns can also be applied to the side of the substrate.
- Substrates for optical components
- Chip components for mounts
- Various circuit substrates
|Metallization layer||Ti/Pt/Au||A dry process is used for patterning of the Pt film|
|Resistive layer||Ta2Nx typetd||Sheet resistance: Standard 50Ω/□
(Other resistance values also possible)
|Solder layer||AuSn type||Standard thickness: 3.5μm
Standard Au:Sn = 7:3
(Other ratios also possible)
|We can also provide ALN substrates over 200 W/(m · K)|
|Through-hole||φ0.1mm or larger|
|Other||Side metallization is also possible.|
We have a complete integrated production line that handles everything from thin film deposition and pattern formation to machining.
Please contact us in regards to substrates for high-frequency circuits from micro to milli-wave frequencies or submount chips.